Now on it's 16th year, Mardi de Montfort is St. Louis de Montfort's annual fundraising Auction and Dance. The success of this evening is not solely a measure of funds raised, but also the coming together as a community to celebrate our relationships and blessings. The common goal to grow as a community is an integral part of Mardi de Montfort.
The Sixteenth Annual Mardi de Montfort Dinner and Auction Gala, "Boots & Bow Ties", will take place on Saturday, March 10th, 2018. The event is a formal affair (black tie is optional) and will be held at the Saint Louis de Montfort Catholic School Gym.
6:30 PM: Doors open at SLDM Catholic School Gym
11441 Hague Road, Fishers, IN
Silent auction continues. Cocktails & heavy hors d'oeuvres are served.
The evening will include heavy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar. Live entertainment and dancing will top off the evening's festivities.
Seating is $50 per person. Your reservations will be made online this year and you will be able to use a credit or debit card. Invitations will be sent in February, 2018.
All Parishioners are invited to this parish-wide event and encouraged to participate in the planning and execution of the fun filled event. The proceeds from this event provide funding for many parish ministries that directly affect our parish families, as well as the entire community. Below is the list of parish ministries who receive direct funding from Mardi de Montfort.
- Outreach: St. Anne’s Guild, Food Pantry, Interfaith Hospitality Network, Thanksgiving Baskets, Giving Tree, Funeral Services, Stephan Ministry
- Liturgy/Art & Environment/Sacristy
- Parish Services
- Children and Family Ministries: Vacation Bible School, RE Faith Formation, Preschool RE
- Edge/Junior High Ministry
- High School Youth Ministry/Confirmation/Oneight
- Young Adult Ministry
- School & School Extracurricular events